Argentine, born and lives in Buenos Aires.
Studied plastic arts with Ana Eckell and in Paris and Geneve completed studies.
Presented 50 individual shows and was selected for 55 collective exhibitions in Argentina, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Malasya, China, Japan, Thailand, Great Britain, France, Honduras, Dominican Republic , El Salvador, Guatemala and Mexico.
Since 1975 directs her own gallery presenting her works and those of the most important local artists being awarded with important prizes.
As from the 90th. Investigates “art to use” finding coincidences in style, modernity and elegance in accordance with her essence producing collective pieces with singular and unique images underling her identity in exclusive sensual pieces to see and to wear.
Professor at the National University of Bs.As. (1986/89).
Radio broadcaster on arts at FM Radio Municipal (1991/93).
Cowriter of Alive Artists Works Free Import-Export Project law, National Senate (1992).
Caretaker and member of the Orient Group with 9 exhibitions in Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Beijing, Tokyo, Bangkok, London, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala and Mexico (1991/2002).
Bibliography: Albino Diéguez Videla, La Prensa Bs.As.; Miguel Briante, Pág.12 Bs.As; El Cronista Comercial Bs.As.; Revista Prisma, London; Irma Aguado Bs.As.; Fermín Fevre Bs.As.; Rosa Díaz Bs.As; Literarte Tegucigalpa.
2015 – Paitings, Banco Ciudad, Bs.As.
- L a Colección Rosa, Paintings, Art at Hospital, Bs.As.
- Paintings, Hospital Británico, Bs.As.
2014 – Salón de Invierno, Paintings, Gal. Mitra, Bs.As.
- Art at Hospital, Paintings, San Isidro, Bs.As.,
2013 – Sueño Galáctico, Silks, Taipei, Taiwan
- Art at Hospital, Los Pinos, Painting, Bs.As.
- Salón de Pintura, Gal. Mitra, Bs.As.
2012 – The Sketchbook Project, the Brooklyn Art Library, New York
- Art at Hospital, Painting, Hospital Rivadavia, Bs.As.
2011 – El Mejor Diseño, Universidad de Palermo, Bs.As.
2010 – Waldorf Astoria Hotel, Silks, New York
- Mail me art, Paintings, Red Gallery, London
- Arte sin techo, Topper, Paintings, Bs.As.
- Susi Hammer, Paintings, Bs.As.
2009 – Selected by Hermes International Design, Silks, Paris
2008 – Susi Hammer, Silks, Bs.As.
2005/07 – Solo exhibition in the Bs.As. Metropolitan Museum, Paintings and silks
- Solo exhibition at UCEMA, Paintings, Bs.As.
- Selected by the Bs.As. “Alive Hearts” Favaloro Foundation, Paintings
- End of the world Biennal Show, Ushuaia, Painting
- VI National Art Show, Corrientes
- Women and Culture, National Art Fund, Bs.As.
- Best Gallery of South America, Biennal Santa María de los Bs.As.
Her works are collected by the CONAE (Comisión Nacional de Energía Atómica) Bs.As.; Banco Nación Casa Central Bs.As.; CEMIC Bs. As.; BBVA Banco Francés Bs.As.; Centro de Arte Contemporáneo Chateau Carreras Córdoba; Consulado Arg. En Hong Kong; Palacio Nacional de Cultura Guatemala and prívate collections of Argentina, Switzerland, France, Great Britain, USA and China.